#Job – Analyst/Associate, Entrepreneur Selection & Growth @ Endeavor
Endeavor is a global non-profit that aims to lead the high impact entrepreneurship movement by supporting High-Impact Entrepreneurs to scale their businesses in order to generate revenue, create jobs, and pay-it-forward as mentors and investors. Endeavor Italy was launched in 2016 and currently supports 47 High-Impact Entrepreneurs from 28 companies.
- Acceleration of entrepreneur impact through Endeavor services
- Support EEs (Endeavor Entrepreneurs) to grow and scale providing them access to capital, talent and markets.
- Provide EEs with in-depth support in business planning, fundraising and venture capital deal structuring.
- Monitor accounts and ensure that entrepreneurs are aware of programs and opportunities offered by Endeavor, and proactively
suggest relevant services.
- Suggest and research potential mentoring connections for companies.
- Regular monitoring of service delivery, maintaining records of all meetings and processes in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with the Entrepreneur Selection and Growth teams of Endeavor offices globally, looking to share best practices in the pre and post selection processes.
- Provide onsite support in event, partner, and network services.
- Proactively screen high-potential entrepreneurs running companies with a tentative range of €1 million – €50 million in annual revenues.
- Leverage Endeavor’s network of business leaders, investors and entrepreneurs to build a pipeline of entrepreneur candidates.
- Assess companies’ growth potential, critical challenges, and the entrepreneurial capacity of the team.
- Complete high-quality research on candidates companies, with the objective to create detailed information memorandums and synthetic financial reports.
- Keep up-to-date statistics on Endeavor’s Selection Process, familiarize oneself with pipeline management tools and support office calls through note-taking and updating Salesforce.
- Prepare and train candidates for the selection panels, manage logistics, and coordinate required calls.
- Participate in national and international events as needed.